As a direct result from our expertise and engineering excellence, Hamilton Engineering have designed and built the Tugger Winch.
The Tugger Winch is unique in the market-place assisting in the safe mooring of medium to large marine vessels. The Tugger Winch has many added safety benefits when compared to standard winches, including:
- An electrically operated remote mooring facility
- Increased control of mooring process, due to the safety clutch system
- Less manual involvement from employees
- Reduction in personal injury risk
- Robust construction enabling Tugger Winch to withstand a category 5 cyclone
- Extended swivel-range in any direction
- Stainless steel protects against hazardous material such as iron ore
There are Tugger Winches installed across Australian commercial ports and it remains a popular product with our marine clients who directly benefit from:
- Reduction in damage to nearby structures which means a significant reduction in port repair and maintenance cost.
- The reduction in required manual port-labour reducing overall operational costs.
- Reduces vessels turnaround time as the improved facilitating increasing potential volume of ships in port.